The Beneteau 50 is a wonderful family cruiser which has been very much enjoyed by her current owners.
This vessel has been kitted out to ensure optimum safety and functionality while at sea. Finch has cruised extensively in the South Pacific from Tonga to New Caledonia, she is fast safe and strong with the best time from Auckland to Royal Suva Yacht Club of 5days and 23 hrs.
Finch is for sale with all her sailing kit including additions of new 3.4 m Zodiac tender and 15hp Yamaha outboard.
- She has had her original three-blade propeller replaced (and held as a spare in the lazarette) with a Gori three-blade folding prop.
- Bow thruster
- Fitted with Iridium GO, AIS, Furuno depth sounder, and Garmin plotter/radar
- 30l/hr watermaker
- 2x6man liferafts
- 3x solar panels, wind generator, etc mounted on a 316s/s arch with davits
- 1000Ahr house batteries, plus start battery and bow 200Ahr bow battery for the bow thruster and Falcon winch
- All sails and standing rigging replaced since arriving in NZ, and her old spare 135% genoa.
- All servicing is fully up to date
SY Finch was launched in 2004 and the last of the Bruce Farr/Russell Bowler designs for Beneteau.
This superb vessel is a must-see!
Call Dean Salthouse 021 429 723 today to arrange an inspection or for more information
OVERALL LENGTH 14.9m - 48.9ft | BEAM 4.8m | DRAFT 1.85m