On the market for the first time! 1 owner, immaculately maintained, a great example of the modern day Salthouse Corsair.
// This superb Salthouse Corsair Euro 49 will impress the most discerning buyer
Designed for single-handed use, "Midnight Oil" is fitted with almost every option available including:
- Mirror glass saloon and cockpit windows
- C Zone
- Bow and stern thrusters
- Additional refrigeration, fuel and water
- Pop up 40" TV and BBQ
- Second-day head and shower in the cockpit
- Timber saloon soles
- Teak cockpit sole and gloss varnished coamings
- Teak flooring in both heads and showers
- Fully painted exterior in the metallic Gold hull with white topsides
- Additional electronics package and custom stereo
- Alarm/vessel monitoring system with TXT notification
- Air conditioning
- Salt away system installed
She also has new custom cockpit squabs, saloon carpet and cockpit clears with Strata glass. This vessel has had no expense spared and been cared for by her fastidious owners.
Midnight Oil presents in better than new condition with only 500 hrs on the twin 345 MTU giving a max speed of 31 knots and an impressive 60 LPH total fuel burn at 18-knot cruise. Built in NZ by Salthouse Next Generation Boats.
Midnight Oil is a must see.
Please Contact Dean Salthouse directly on 021 42 97 23 for your personal viewing.
At $1.1 she is seriously for sale.
Remember "if you don't travel first class be sure your kids will".